It is important to note that Third Party, Theft & Fire insurance gives you a bit more than what is required by law, but its coverage is nonetheless still limited. As with Third Party Only insurance, this policy does not cover neither your injuries nor your vehicle damages in an accident at your fault. Moreover, its coverage for car damages or losses is restricted to those caused by theft or fire and therefore does not include those resulting from other incidents such as floods or hitting an animal.
Third Party, Theft & Fire Insurance Summary
- Is in conformity with the minimum level of insurance required by the Nigerian law
- Cover for third party property damages
- Cover for third party bodily injuries
- Cover for policyholder's vehicle damages in case of theft or fire
- No cover for policyholder's property damages or injuries in the case of an accident he/she is found responsible
- No claim bonus (discounts in the premium you get for not making a single claim during the term of the motor insurance policy) and/or plurality discounts (price reductions given when more than one car is insured under the same policy) may apply
- Policy limits for liability generally apply
If you think, Third Party, Theft & Fire is the right insurance plan, let us find the best offer for you or compare best offers online.